What is Paint Protection Film:
Paint Protection Film, or PPF for short, is a clear polyurethane film that can be applied to any vehicle’s painted surfaces. The PPF protects the paint from stone chips, insect droppings, road tar, scratches, swirl marks and other environmental damage that can come in to contact and damage your vehicles paint.
First Class Paint Protection
Clear Bra coating provides superior, heavy-duty paint protection to your vehicle’s most vulnerable areas. 3M Paint Protection Film provides premium protection from damage caused by gravel, rocks, road salt, bugs, scratches and dirt. A thin (8 mil), but highly durable later of clear film is applied over the car by the professionals at CA Detailers. The Clear Bra provides exceptional protection but also maintains an incredible shine.
Clear Bra Protects Against:
- Road Salt
- Tree Sap
Benefits to Paint Protection Film (PPF):
There are many benefits to having PPF installed on to your vehicle which include;
- Preventing unsightly stone chips to your vehicle which may rust over time.
- Protecting your vehicles painted finishes from environmental damage.
- Stops bugs an bird droppings from coming in to direct contact with your vehicles finish, causing etching
- If you bump into a wall or other vehicle, most of the time the scraps and scratches are on the film and not through to paint underneath
- When paint protection film is damaged, it can easily be removed and replaced without damaging the original paint.
- Most paint protection film, has warranties that will ensure their product is living up to expectations.
- Once installed on your vehicle you wont even know it is there, but have the piece of mind that your car is protected.
Common Misunderstandings About Paint Protection Film (PPF):
While Paint Protection Film (PPF) is remarkable protection for your vehicle it is not 100% bullet proof. Yes, it will protect your vehicle against 99% of what the road has to throw at it but there is still that 1% that may be too tough for the film to protect against. Some stones may still pierce the film and leave what appears to be a stone chip but that is just the film lifted from the impact leaving the painted surface sometimes untouched and unharmed. Some large enough stones may cause damage to the film and paint itself if they are travelling fast enough or are larger sharp edged stones. Paint Protection Film (PPF) will not prevent dents and door dings but will prevent the scratches that come with them as long as the film itself hasn’t been torn. A lot of the time most concerns are having a noticeable film on the vehicle or do not like seeing the line going across the hood, this however this can be avoided by wrapping the full hood instead of a partial 24” kit, this will make it near invisible.
Call us today to hear more about Clear Bra (647) 818-2776
PPF Packages / Options
- Full Front End
- Partial Front End
- Partial Hood & Fender
- Custom kits
Is PPF the Right Choice for You?
Some variables to consider if you are unsure if PPF is the product for you are how many kilometres you travel per year and how many of those kilometres of that are spent highway driving? That is the most common area that stone chips happen. Also if you sometimes follow too closely, the front of your vehicle is more likely to be hit by rocks and road debris kicked up from the vehicles in front of you. If you hate the look of touch up paint and want to protect the integrity of the OEM paint of your vehicle, then paint protection film “PPF” is definitely the right choice for protecting your investment.